Sunday, February 14, 2010

We made it!!!

Wow, what an adventure! I would like to thank Dani, Bryn and Gena for making this blog. I have been told by several people how nice it was to get the daily updates. You guys did a great job!!!

The trip was wonderful and horrible all at the same time. The Haitian people are awesome. They are friendly and kind. They have big smiles and are happy even through these hard times. As I heard just a few of the stories I could see the sadness in there eyes and faces.

Haiti needs our help!!! Please donate to a good reputable charity. Do your homework so your money is not waisted. Healing Hands for Haiti is a great charity that is doing great work there. Your money will go to give medical and rehab care for many who need the help there. You can find Healing Hands on the Internet.

Thanks for all the support for my family and the prayers for me!! There is no doubt that we had angels watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment